$95.00 per participant
Creating Inclusive Organizations
Become a diversity champion through our award-winning trauma-informed equity and inclusion training based on the bestselling book Deep Diversity: A Compassionate, Scientific Approach to Achieving Racial Justice.
For any organization that wants to stay relevant and productive, creating a functionally diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is a must. Understanding how systemic discrimination threatens fairness and morale in both overt and subtle ways is critical to such initiatives. This ground-breaking, trauma-informed training process will develop key leadership knowledge and skills to support workplace inclusion and equity, as outlined in Deep Diversity: A Compassionate, Scientific Approach to Racial Justice. Covers four key modules of bias, emotions, identity and power
You will learn:
- Leadership competencies for diversity champions with a focus on emotional literacy including skill development in self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy and relationship management;
- How to apply the Deep Diversity® framework to help uncover systemic discrimination patterns within organizations with regards to race/ethnicity specifically, and social identity broadly;
- How unconscious bias results in mistreatment of people of minority groups in organizations and the importance of developing bias detection and reduction skills;
- What gets in the way of establishing a diverse organization that is inclusive of, and equitable for, all people regardless of identity or background;
- Where your organization is at and where it wants to go using the unique measurement tool: the Deep Diversity® Inclusive Workplace Continuum: Organizational Practices
Become a diversity champion through our award-winning trauma-informed equity and inclusion training based on the bestselling book Deep Diversity: A Compassionate, Scientific Approach to Achieving Racial Justice. Four online and self-directed modules each including video and additional resources. This course may be started at any time.
|10% discount for 5 or more participants||5 +||10% $85.50|