Anima Leadership is an award winning company of consultants, trainers and coaches offering in-person and online consulting and training services for individuals, teams and organizations in support of transformative change. Our belief is that when people are in environments where they matter and belong, the extraordinary becomes possible.
Research consistently shows that organizations that have a clear vision, healthy culture and inclusive workplace, perform head and shoulders above others of similar size and scope. Here’s where we come in. Our services weave together cutting-edge insights and practices from science, psychology and social systems with a focus on:
- Organizational health and human systems architecture
- Diversity, power and anti-bias research
- Emotional intelligence and mindfulness tools
- Relational leadership and bridging difference
- Workplace Restoration, Conflict transformation and dialogue skills
Who We Work With
The Anima team has worked in the public, private and non-profit sectors, offering services to clients such as business professionals, high tech innovators, police officers, nurses, executive directors and boards, teachers, school administrators, youth, academics as well as government agencies. Internationally, we have designed and implemented peace-building projects for communities in conflict in both Europe and Latin America.
Say hello – we’d love to hear from you.
Introducing the Anima Leadership Certificate
The certification consists of four modules:
- Authentic Facilitation: Guiding Groups with Presence and Ease
- Authentic Management: Leading Impactful Teams
- Brave Conversations: Transforming Workplace Conflict
- Deep Diversity: Leadership Skills for Inclusive Schools and Workplaces
Throughout each module you will find a strong focus on developing internal leadership muscles for external impact: a grounding in psychological literacy to create systems change. We aim to support leaders who are change-makers looking to build, strengthen and sustain relationships at the heart of their work.