By phone, 1 hour/week, 4 weeks
All times are Eastern Standard Time. Registration information is below. If you are unable to pay online, please contact us and alternate arrangements can be made.
This phone seminar series is an opportunity to check back in to review some key group process concepts and tips, and also to workshop case studies in real time. You might be a senior organizational leader, manager, front line worker, facilitator, coach, consultant or some other kind of change-maker. All are welcome– diverse perspectives on different kinds of group processes enhances the collective learning.
Group size will be limited to a small number of participants, allowing time for questions, discussion and problem solving. Join us for this easily accessible, in and out, refresher course on best practices to enrolling, guiding and serving the highest potential among any group of people gathered together.
Facilitator reviewed topics will be as follows:
- Week One: Setting the Stage: Creating the ‘Living Room’ Feel
- Week Two: In the Room: Finding the Learning Sweet Spot
- Week Three: Holding Tensions: Being on the Side of the Whole
- Week Four: Stitching Things Up: Bringing Conscious Closure
After registering participants will be sent a phone-in number.
Prior to each week’s session, the facilitator will send a case study that will be used as a learning lab for participants to work through collectively. There will also be opportunity for participants to bring their own realtime examples to work through as well.
Anima Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days or more prior to course: we offer a refund, minus a $50 administration fee.
- Less than 30 days prior to course: we offer 50% credit towards next scheduled training, minus a $50 administration fee.
- Day of, or day prior to, course: no refund or credit available.If you are unexpectedly unable to make the course, contact us about potentially sending a colleague in your place.