Job Posting – Administration Coordinator
We are looking to hire an Administration Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity to join a unique boutique firm that specializes in justice, equity, diversity and inclusion (JEDI) leadership during a time of exciting growth and expansion.
We are looking for someone to coordinate course registrations, support events and client meetings (online and eventually in person) and be responsible for virtual office tasks. We are a small team, and this full-time position requires you to be extremely flexible and solution oriented. Our team works virtually but this position is based in Toronto as some tasks will be required to be done in person.
You are a team player able to adapt quickly to issues and create solutions. You are efficient, detail oriented and organized in your approach to work. You thrive on social impact and care deeply about creating a more equitable world. You have a good knowledge of equity, diversity and racial justice issues. You are good with people and manage relationships well.
Course Registration Coordination: 40%
- Respond to questions from potential registrants
- Manage course registrations
- Troubleshooting access and payments
- Update the team on course registration
- Pull evaluation reports and analyze data
Event and Client Meetings Support: 30%
- Lead planning of online and in person events and courses with our senior leadership team including monthly Anima cafes and bi-annual conference
- Host technology for online events and parallel for in-person including breakout rooms etc.
- Create course and client evaluations and track data feedback
- Track metrics for online events to inform strategy
Admin and (virtual) Office Tasks : 30%
- Manage organizational shared calendars
- Manage listserv additions and removals
- Support and maintenance of websites
- Financial administration
- Drive & document maintenance
- Other admin tasks as needed
Other Helpful Skills
- Fluency in French, both written and spoken
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Website experience
Starting Salary: $60,000/year full time position (with annual salary increases), 9am-5pm EST (Monday-Friday). Health benefits after six months. Virtual office allowance is provided.
About Anima Leadership
Anima Leadership is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage equity-seeking candidates to apply, especially those who identify as racial minorities, Indigenous, people with disabilities, 2SLGBTQ+ or women. Of course, we recognize and honour the intersectionality of equity-based identities.
Please apply online through our website by clicking the button Yes, I want to apply below.
Deadline to apply is October 22, 2021. To ensure consistency and fairness in the process, we will only review candidates that have submitted through our on-line application process. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.