Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Anima Leadership seeks a highly skilled organizer who thrives on teamwork and client relationships. Scheduling, details and handling client requests come naturally to you. Anima Leadership is a small but growing team all of whom have busy to overflowing schedules. We require someone flexible, organized and emotionally intelligent to assist us with our growing client base.
Your role will be central to our team. Many times you will be the first contact for people requesting consulting, training and other services. You are able to keep on top of requests and respond quickly to potential and existing client queries. You have a natural diplomacy to read the priority level of client requests. You will ensure the team is prepared for their workshops and meetings. You will coordinate schedules among many different clients and team members.
If this sounds of interest, read on!
- You want to be an Administrative Assistant and to work with Anima Leadership. Specifically:
- You have experience working with and organizing teams
- You have at least 3-5-years’ experience or some training as an administrative assistant
You are a lifelong learner who strives toward personal development and learning new technology
- You are available on weekdays
- You are comfortable with working from the Centre for Social Innovation or elsewhere in Toronto as needed. You will also be able to work at home.
- You have an extensive knowledge working with Microsoft Office and Google calendars.
- You are both a team player and a self-starter who wants to make a difference in the world by supporting a team who are working to build inclusive, equitable work environments.
- Your formal or informal education background already provides a macro view of the world that exposes the dynamics of systemic discrimination, social power and privilege.
- You are committed to developing your inner self and have some comfort discussing your strengths, limitations and triggers with team members in order to prevent, and resolve, inter-personal conflict.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to manage relationships with colleagues and clients.
Administrative Assistant Primary Responsibilities:
- Prioritizing and responding to client requests via phone and email
- Liaising with clients (i.e. Proactively determine specific needs, sharing information about programs, preparation for meetings/workshops with senior team)
- Daily administrative support for multiple team members
- Calendar management for team members
- Travel coordination and itinerary preparation for team members
- Supporting courses and events (i.e. room booking, set-up registration, coffee, snacks, clean-up at the end of the day)
- Planning and preparing for internal and external meetings
- Coordinating meetings (i.e. booking space, meeting materials)
- Preparation of presentations and reports including copyediting and arranging printing.
- Client tracking and follow-up
- Assisting with special projects
Other Helpful Skills:
- Social Media Talent
- WordPress and Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to assist with the writing of RFPs, grant proposals, etc.
Starting Salary: $40-45,000, depending on experience. Salaried position.
- Closing dates for submission – September 7th
- Notification of Selection – September 11th
- Interview 1 – September 17th
- Interview 2 (if needed) – September 20th
- Job offer – Week of September 24th
- Job Starting: Between October 1st and October 15th, depending on availability.
About Anima Leadership
Anima Leadership is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage equity-seeking candidates to apply, especially those who identify as racial minorities, Indigenous, people with disabilities, LGBTQ2S or women. Of course, we recognize and honour the intersectionality of equity-based identities.
Please apply online through our website: AnimaLeadership.com. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.