You may also be interested in our in-person Inclusive Leadership Certificate
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your leadership skills through our four foundational leadership modules: facilitation, conflict, management and diversity. We offer a unique approach to leadership that is rooted in compassion, driven by purpose, and informed by political awareness. Throughout each module, you will find a strong focus on developing internal leadership muscles for external impact: a grounding in psychological literacy to create systems change. We aim to support leaders who are change-makers, those who are looking to build, strengthen and sustain relationships at the heart of their work.
This is the online management version (vs. the in-person leadership version) of our certification process offering:
- Accessibility and flexibility
- Full access to core curriculum
- Course materials and learning assessments* (*upon completion of each course)
- Engagement through video, audio and articles
- Interactive webinars to peer review, discuss and receive guidance from course leaders
- Badge upon completion of each course and track progress to full certification
- A digital* “Inclusive Management Certificate” upon completion recognizing the range of skills acquired. *This can be downloaded/printed for your own records
The timeline is entirely up to you. You may choose to do all four modules in the same year, or spread them out over multiple years. If you register for all courses in the same year, you will receive a 25% discount (off full price) for each module. If you have already taken some of the trainings listed, you are partway there! You can substitute one online course for any in-person course and still receive the leadership certificate.
What’s special about our certification?
- High quality and unique trainings that focus on developing your whole self as a leader;
- A central focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion that will help you lead more effectively, compassionately, and with ease in today’s complex social reality;
- Opportunity to have your commitment to relational, equitable, and emotionally intelligent leadership supported and recognized;
- Opportunity to participate in deep self-reflection and develop awareness of your own personal leadership strengths;
- Leadership skills recognized by our award-winning leadership development company.
Core Trainings for the Leadership Certificate, 2019-2020:
Deep Diversity Summer Institute: Leadership Skills for Inclusive Schools and Workplaces
4 modules, Week of August 18th-21st, 2020
For any organization that wants to stay relevant and productive, creating a functionally diverse and inclusive workplace is a must. Understanding how systemic discrimination threatens fairness and morale in both overt and subtle ways is critical to such initiatives. This award-winning training process will develop key leadership knowledge and skills to support workplace inclusion and equity, as outlined in the book, Deep Diversity: Overcoming Us vs. Them. Read more…
Authentic Facilitation: Guiding Groups with Presence and Ease
4 modules, first two weeks of June, 2020
Powerful facilitation is all about finding your own unique style and being yourself in front of a group, thereby encouraging others to authentically bring forward all of what they have to offer. At its core, it is about being deeply present. Each group, each situation calls for something different and the best facilitators know how to listen for, and serve this emerging truth. Read more…
Brave Conversations: Transforming Workplace Conflict
4 modules, First two weeks of July, 2020
Many of us tend to fear conflict, but when approached consciously it is an opportunity for personal and organizational growth. Leaders in the workplace can develop their capacity to nurture “brave space” for conflict. Conflict effectiveness starts with each of us developing an understanding of our own conflict habits, patterns, and reactions, on the unconscious and physical level, and developing our capacities to sit in the fire when tensions heat up. Read more…
Authentic Management: Leading Impactful Teams
4 modules, last two weeks of September, 2020
Often we get promoted to management positions without a lot of training or support. This training is a dive into management foundations starting with learning how to manage ourselves in order to manage others, and how to align team efforts with organizational mission in order to increase collective impact. Read more…
To register for all 4 certificate courses and receive an extra $125 discount, use the button below:
What’s special about our online certification?
~Jill Esmond, Centre for Teaching and Learning, Georgian College
~Judy Rebick, Author and Journalist
~Raggi Kotak, Barrister
~Fiona Connelly, Mediator, St. Stephen’s Conflict Resolution Service
~Sandy Yep, Ministry of Education
Have questions about the certification process? Contact Anima Leadership for more information.