This is an amazing opportunity to develop your leadership skills through our four foundational leadership modules: facilitation, conflict, management and diversity. We offer a unique approach to leadership that is rooted in compassion, driven by purpose, and informed by political awareness. Throughout each module, you will find a strong focus on developing internal leadership muscles for external impact: a grounding in psychological literacy to create systems change. We aim to support leaders who are change-makers, those who are looking to build, strengthen and sustain relationships at the heart of their work.
This is the leadership version (vs. online management version) of our certification process offering:
- In-person cohort practice and coaching support
- Real-time individual and cohort feedback
- Full access to core curriculum, learning manuals with theory and exercises
- Assessment of mastery after completion of all four courses through written reflection (500-100 words)
- More contact time with one on one coaching conversation following completion of four courses with Anima Faculty member
- Stylized gold embossed “Inclusive Leadership Certificate” upon completion recognizing the range of skills acquired.
The timeline is entirely up to you. You may choose to do all four modules in the same year, or spread them out over multiple years. If you register for all courses in the same year, you will receive a 25% discount (off full price) for each module. If you have already taken some of the trainings listed, you are partway there! You can substitute one online course for any in-person course and still receive the leadership certificate.
What’s special about our certification?
- High quality and unique trainings that focus on developing your whole self as a leader;
- A central focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion that will help you lead more effectively, compassionately, and with ease in today’s complex social reality;
- Opportunity to have your commitment to relational, equitable, and emotionally intelligent leadership supported and recognized;
- Opportunity to participate in deep self-reflection and develop awareness of your own personal leadership strengths;
- Leadership skills recognized by our award-winning leadership development company.
Core Trainings for the Leadership Certificate:
Future in-person course dates will be determined as we learn more about Covid guidelines.
For any organization that wants to stay relevant and productive, creating a functionally diverse and inclusive workplace is a must. Understanding how systemic discrimination threatens fairness and morale in both overt and subtle ways is critical to such initiatives. This award-winning training process will develop key leadership knowledge and skills to support workplace inclusion and equity, as outlined in the book, Deep Diversity: Overcoming Us vs. Them. Read more…
Powerful facilitation is all about finding your own unique style and being yourself in front of a group, thereby encouraging others to authentically bring forward all of what they have to offer. At its core, it is about being deeply present. Each group, each situation calls for something different and the best facilitators know how to listen for, and serve this emerging truth. Read more…
Many of us tend to fear conflict, but when approached consciously it is an opportunity for personal and organizational growth. Leaders in the workplace can develop their capacity to nurture “brave space” for conflict. Conflict effectiveness starts with each of us developing an understanding of our own conflict habits, patterns, and reactions, on the unconscious and physical level, and developing our capacities to sit in the fire when tensions heat up. Read more…
Often we get promoted to management positions without a lot of training or support. This training is a dive into management foundations starting with learning how to manage ourselves in order to manage others, and how to align team efforts with organizational mission in order to increase collective impact. Read more…
~Winifred Hunsburger, educator, facilitator, coach
Have questions about the certification process? Contact Anima Leadership for more information.