David has extensive experience delivering his work to all levels of educational organizations: public, private and post-secondary institutions, BC Teachers’ Federation, the United World Colleges Network, and the Council of International Schools of the Americas. As well as presenting to organizations such as: The Conflict Resolution Network of Canada, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, and World Peace Forum – Vancouver, David produces his own educational retreats and events locally and internationally. David delivers high-impact, deep emotion, experiential programming in environments ranging from classrooms and boardrooms, to residential courses and wilderness-based rites of passage.
- Interview on masculinity and education by Nick Smith, The Tyee online magazine, 2007.
- Article “Bursting into Song: Improv Singing”, Exchange, 2004.
- Co-author: SWOVA Program (Saltspring Women Opposed to Violence and Abuse) Facilitation Guide, 2003.
- Written contributions to and Canadian book tour, 2001, with SafeTeen: Powerful Alternatives to Violence, Raincoast Books.
- Interview on masculinity and violence prevention, CBC Wild Rose Country, Calgary, 2001.
- Featured on CNET television program You, Me, and the Kids – Raising Boys episode, 2000.
- Masculinity workshops with over 17,000 boys and men in Canada, U.S., New Zealand, and Costa Rica.
- Music Scholarships from Banff Centre for the Arts, Simon Fraser University, and Vancouver Community College.